Friday, February 12, 2010

Sticky Yellow Cm What Type Of Cm Is Yellow,gummy And Stretchy?

What type of cm is yellow,gummy and stretchy? - sticky yellow cm

Hello, began to draw this month and I'm trying to understand, but I can not mucous.im distinguish between different types of On day 15 predicted in a cycle of 31 days that my writing can be fruitful, but should test under OPK yday and now are negative. My cm is now yellow, long and sticky, as stretchy.does and then fall into the category of tights, or cream or something else? Please help me, I do not know how to save in my letter, and so fertile, for soon? Ive had a dull pain in the abdomen, the last 2 days ...

1 comment:

Evangeline Morgan Rene' said...

I should think or ovulate in the next day. If you have not already done so, you need to have BD NOW! His swimmers have on your way and go! Go ahead girl! Do not wait for the OPK test, to say that she is ovulating. If I'm not too late!

Good luck!
A lot of dust, if your baby!

Post a Comment