Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dubai Tourist Office How Long Will It Take For Me To Get An Australian Tourist Visa When Applying From Middle East (Dubai, Qatar )?

How long will it take for me to get an Australian Tourist Visa when applying from Middle east (Dubai, Qatar )? - dubai tourist office

I am an Indian passport, I worked in Qatar for the last 5 months. I must be an Australian tourist visa request, they told me that the branch in Dubai, because you do not try to have an office in Qatar. Can someone please tell me how long the treatment prepare for my trip? I studied in Australia and is in Sydney for a total of two years (he lived could be considered an added bonus for the visa success?). and finally, how many months the balance will be demonstrated.
Please help me with the questions above.

1 comment:

Twilight said...

The tourist visa is usually not more than 12 weeks for treatment, but there is always a good idea to check directly with their consul, as waiting times vary. Was it not for an electronic visa that you are here only as a tourist? During his visit he will be problems with the ticket in a week.

Re bank statements, is sufficient in most cases 2 or 3 months. You want to make sure that you Evidence of sufficient funds for stay, which could make a lump sum or savings, more income. Will depend Again, you should consult with their consul, how exactly do you prove that you will find, as is how long you want to stay.

I'm pretty sure that the information I have is there exactly, but I can not emphasize enough that you check for yourself, just how it's done the things you are accustomed to change, and he will speak Airport Customs . I do not.

Good luck.

Post a Comment