Saturday, January 30, 2010

Irritable Bowel Syndrome More Condition_symptoms If You Have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, What Is Safe To Eat?

If you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, what is safe to eat? - irritable bowel syndrome more condition_symptoms

Hello, I have irritable bowel syndrome, which has learned only recently. After years of suffering and trials in my GI's office, we have assigned my condition as IBS. Of course, I try to eat more, but the weight of all that I chose bread (loaves are safer).

I like to eat healthier foods, but it is for me gasi (fruit, vegetables), salads. Someone who also suffers from irritable bowel syndrome are some ideas for foods I can eat?

3 comments:

lynn8953 said...

I like it had examples of what the doctor tells you to give eat.but as a nurse, I have patients tell me all the different types of foods work for different people --- one lady told me that black coffee - Hey, it was for them --- but I would not recommend to stay away from foods high in fat etc. spicy foods - ice ... The best doctor I met said that his patients ----- all in moderation and follow each meal beano''''con ..........

cherry-o said...

Is it possible to plant enzymes (stomach) for someone with IBS? Go to this site and ask an expert.
It's free and you should receive a response within one or two days. It was great! :)

SNIPES8 said...

Beans, spicy chutneys or anything, raisins, and Taco Bell or White castlr

Post a Comment