Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goldfish Black Spot After White Spot My Goldfish Has Black Spot On Fins And White Spots On Tail.It Stops Eating.?

My goldfish has black spot on fins and white spots on tail.It stops eating.? - goldfish black spot after white spot

The tail is side.It was slightly tilted to the very ill a few days ago is sideways on the floor of the tank.it is often nothing more than before, but now no longer passively eating.Just again and feel good at the bottom of the tank or swallowing surface.It in water also has small red dots all over the body.and a small piece of black spot on his body when I bought her first visit to one week. Please help. Thank you.

9 comments:

Daniel is due 27/3/09 said...

black spot on your body sounds, such as the combustion of ammonia in the tank, damaged, where both causes of fish scales, you need a water change and check your levels of ammonia and nitrite and to see if the higher reading should be 0 if it comes up, until your goldfish should be returned to its original color in 7 days

Daniel is due 27/3/09 said...

black spot on your body sounds, such as the combustion of ammonia in the tank, damaged, where both causes of fish scales, you need a water change and check your levels of ammonia and nitrite and to see if the higher reading should be 0 if it comes up, until your goldfish should be returned to its original color in 7 days

Korky said...

White and black dots
It seems he tried to exit the minstrels

Moonligh... said...

Sorry to say, but the fish die. You have bad water quality. Poor fish. At least you you so much. (I hope)

xsophiex said...

Goldfish happened to my sisters, bless them died: (

centralm... said...

because it sounds as if the fish die. If you use other fish in the same tank, you have to take the sick fish in the tank, like other fish do not get sick.

44overno... said...

PetSmart or Petco will test the water, whether all levels are good and may also recommend medications that can help save the little fish.

Raya said...

Her baby died. ISH is to be with my lil. black spots on the fins are a bad sign! u can try to put into the tank of an ointment may help ... But sometimes it's not working. : (

Pete said...

It is a form of intangible cultural heritage have, seems to me, and I black and white. Test water and get some drugs of the workforce.

With the help of me, then slowly when the temperature in the tank a few degrees.

I use white spot Protozin and works very well, but somehow I'll be black like I never have had this type of I

Post a Comment