Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hula Cake I Need You To Tell Me If This Story Is Good. I Am Wrting It For A Project For School For Kids In Uganda. HELP!

I need you to tell me if this story is good. i am wrting it for a project for school for kids in uganda. HELP! - hula cake

Dolly Dolphin was thrilled. I could not sleep. How could she be when her birthday was tomorrow?

Dolly asked what they receive gifts for her birthday. I wanted the necklace of pearls, get more, I wanted really badly? Or find a hula hoop?

How great would be the cake? Let all your friends there? Think and think, slept Dolly slowly, none of the surprises ahead.

The next morning he woke Dolly called his mother and the smell of seaweed waffles his father. He approached the table of the big bowl and saw his brother Jimmy sat quietly for a change.

Jimmy had a mischievous smile on his face, and his mother and my father said nothing. Thought for a moment that Dolly had gone mad. His parents always say hello to her, especially for his birthday.

Dolly went to school, she realized that everyone swam very fast and it no question. She had forgotten it was your birthday?

2 comments:

cheeky chic 379 said...

The story is very good and suitable for children.
Work on the final, because some are suspended in the air.
Good luck, and it's a good thing to do.

cheeky chic 379 said...

The story is very good and suitable for children.
Work on the final, because some are suspended in the air.
Good luck, and it's a good thing to do.

Post a Comment