Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Exercise With Herpes Does Herpes Get Worse The Longer You Have It?

Does herpes get worse the longer you have it? - exercise with herpes

I've had genital herpes for about 8 years and things have for years, the average, but in the last year or so it feels like its getting worse and I am with more property than usual, it was always thought that the appearance will always get less, I am the tablet acyclovir documentation, I've just discovered that there are from 1 month to fight, so I every day, but secondary effects feel horrible, like my glands under the arm, and my genitals feels like a stabbing pain that I have a home but can not see if this makes sense, is any1 else we feel in these pills, the document was very reluctant to give me and I'm wondering if this is the reason why, thank you you for your nutrition, exercise, stress, etc. Any1 can help? In addition, the doc said that most of herpes among young people that you do not see people walking in old age with herpes are / cold sores, there is hope for us yet? or are we dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment